crack-attack-devel

[crack-attack-devel] Fwd: [bug #10988] stones hang in mid air

From: Andrew Sayman
Subject: [crack-attack-devel] Fwd: [bug #10988] stones hang in mid air
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 04:47:28 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anonymous <address@hidden>
Date: Apr 9, 2005 5:55 PM
Subject: [bug #10988] stones hang in mid air
To: Wolfgang Klier <address@hidden>, address@hidden

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #10988 (project crack-attack):

I've tracked down this bug to Grid.cxx, see the attached patch.
the patch is not optimal - it widens the shattering window size of the
garbage up and down (was only up before); but it corrects this bug and
doesn't seem to have any worse side-effects.

A more correct way would be to check where in the garbage we are now and set
the shattering window accordingly.

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: crack-attack-1.1.12-r1-hang-in-midair.patch Size:0 KB
patch for crack-attack bug #10988 - stones hang in midair
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?item_id=10988&item_file_id=2397>

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=10988>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/