d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] so

From: Adam Graves
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] so
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:40:01 +0300

The Mercedes-style grill.
However, even now, I don't think I would outsource the exquisite task of wrapping up that particular body. Some of these shots are new to the site, and long time members will recognize many of them from previous postings, but all are being shown now in a larger scan size.
Marina worked in one of the clubs with several of my other models, but I'd never taken much notice of her because her self-applied makeup was rather severe. These have never been published before, and they show her before she went into some of the more severe scenes I've seen in her recent films. I'll be posting a few exclusive samples of the Prague sessions shortly.
We shot almost non-stop in studios and apartments in both cities, stills and video, and I'm finally able to post some of the samples here. When I first met her she looked like she'd just finished a softball game, and she had a cute awkward way about her that sharply contrasts with some of the slick Hollywood nudes I've learned to hate. These are the images that are currently available for cell phones. This is Denni, an extremely felixible dancer, as you'll see.
But every once in a while, one of my commissions not only produces some great shots, but the client also gives permission to have a few images posted on ths site. We can all stop spending billions for American dental work and research.
This is Denni, an extremely felixible dancer, as you'll see.
In the meantime, here's a quick series of a brand new model, Hannah - and yes, the second picture is supposed to be upside down, since that's the way she was.
Why would Studebaker go from their distinctive sloping lines to a boxy sedan?
In these new shots, taken at the very start of the session, I think you'll notice a certain reticence and innocence on her part, which makes the discovery of the nipple rings a bit of a surprise. These have never been published before, and they show her before she went into some of the more severe scenes I've seen in her recent films. If you're a member there, you can read the interview and see the photos; although most of the work has been shown on my own site at one time or another.
One of the great features of the studio is a large mezzanine, from which I can shoot straight down, so this first group shows her from above.
Also, I'm making some changes to the gallery presentations - let me know what you think. They belonged to me, and I can't recall why, but we thought it was a good idea at the time. I'm working on a customized tripod solution, so I'm sure you'll see more of this theme in the future. I have several sets with her, which you'll be seeing over the next few weeks.
Most of these sessions don't show up here in the Archive, since the clients wish to keep the shots to themselves.
In these new shots, taken at the very start of the session, I think you'll notice a certain reticence and innocence on her part, which makes the discovery of the nipple rings a bit of a surprise. Today's update is Michelle, who came to the studio for a private session and had such a nice time that she overcame her shyness and allowed me to post some of the shots. If this works well, I'll be able to keep the members updated on all the shoots from London and Prague.
If this works well, I'll be able to keep the members updated on all the shoots from London and Prague. This was a private commission that turned out so nice that I convinced her to let me show a few of them on the site.
In the age of digital pictures, darkrooms will soon be a quaint dim memory - so I advise anyone who has any interest in acquiring hand-made fiber prints to do it now.
One of the great features of the studio is a large mezzanine, from which I can shoot straight down, so this first group shows her from above. Today's update is Michelle, who came to the studio for a private session and had such a nice time that she overcame her shyness and allowed me to post some of the shots. You'll immediately notice the crooked smile and the nervous pose - these are the kinds of authentic features that I think make non-professional models so much more appealing. We're still working on resizing a lot of my early photos, which will be apparent as we update some of the older galleries.
She's also one of the few models who's smile seems to make the picture stronger. We can all stop spending billions for American dental work and research.