dataexplorer-help

[Dataexplorer-help] dateexplorer is working with hott v4 telemetry data

From: yohan cellette
Subject: [Dataexplorer-help] dateexplorer is working with hott v4 telemetry data ?
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 14:18:16 +0100

Hi guys,

this is my first post on the list.

I discovered the dataexplorer on the web and i try to make it work
with my mx16 hott telemetry V4.

My bin file are working on the ugly graupner soft but it's seem data
explorer is better.

My problem is that i can't export all data from bin file. receiver
part is working but gps data are not present. I suppose that the
problem come from the bin format who is may be not good in V4 ?? Can
you confirm or help me to configure the soft to read my bin file ?
espcially the gps part.

Thanks for help
yohan

please find include a sample of data