dataexplorer-help

[Dataexplorer-help] Multiple problems(bugs) in Device properties editor.

From: André Kjellstrup
Subject: [Dataexplorer-help] Multiple problems(bugs) in Device properties editor.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:07:37 +0100

I selected a CVS2Serial2 device, and tried to configure it to my use.
1: changing filename (text field in dev.prop.editor) does not enable
save button.
2: changes in "State" tab - does not enable save.
3: Making change in "outlet channel" configuration - does enable save.
4: after application restart - "state" is loaded, but not populated as per xml.
5: there are options to close tabs like "time base, data block, serial
port"  - if they got closed by accident - an application restart is
needed. (it should not be possible to close them)

6: it seems there is no way to make a custom .xml from the folder to
show up in device list.

Thank you.