dazuko-devel

RE: [Dazuko-devel] __d_path export and SMP safeness

From: Tikka, Sami
Subject: RE: [Dazuko-devel] __d_path export and SMP safeness
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:07:19 +0300

My colleque had a brainwave. Read more below:

Dazuko could use the exported d_path. Then the filename the driver reports
will be relative to the current root of the process that made the file
access. But this is not a problem. The process which gets the dazuko events
can easily check readlink /proc/PID/root and prepend that to the filename in
the event.

What do you think, John? Could you make dazuko use d_path on Linux?

-- Sami