dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] A trouble with samba-vscan

From: Avramenko Andrew
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] A trouble with samba-vscan
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:36:33 +0400

Hello!

I have a PDC based on the Samba 3.0.14a and I've compiled a module
samba-vscan based on dazuko. When I'm trying to enter in directory,
refresh a directory on Windows-client computer there is a too big
delay. I saw a samba log file and find that after every entering in
directory client opens some files in it. There is no problem when I
shutting down option "show icons". The most files it open is .exe
(because icons often save in it.)

Query from the clients machines marked in samba-log not such normal
openning a file.

Have you got ideas how to break monitoring of such kind of opening?

Thanks a lot.
--
С уважением,
Авраменко Андрей