dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.0.0-rc4 posted

From: jim burns
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.0.0-rc4 posted
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 13:58:27 -0500

On Sun November 30 2008 8:45:46 am John Ogness wrote:
> I have posted DazukoFS 3.0.0-rc4. This represents the current state of
> the Linux Submission patchset that is being prepared. This new release

I assume the patches 1-5 have to be applied in that order?

> candidate includes an important bug fix. The dentry and vfsmount
> reference counting was not being done correctly for files whose access
> was denied.

I'm sure you have a lot on your plate, but if you could keep up on the
dazukofs patch for openSuSE 11.0 (2.6.25 kernel w/altered inode for apparmor
support), it would be appreciated. This time it was simple to modify the patch
- you dropped the comments for the init_once function in super.c, so I did the
same in the patch and adjusted the line numbers, and it compiles, installs,
and loads just fine. (Of course, I can't test it meaningfully until avira
finishes their work on the new antivir.) I suspect that it will get
increasingly difficult to modify the patch in the future, tho'. (And then, we
have openSuSE 11.1 to look forward to in less than a month.) Thanx.