dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Error during compiling

From: Wilson Kwok
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Error during compiling
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:38:22 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

    I'm new on Dazuko, using FC5 to install, the following is what I did,

address@hidden dazuko-2.3.1]# ./configure --kernelsrcdir="/usr/src/kernels/2.6.15-1.2054_FC5-i586/"
checking host system type... Linux
checking for make utility... ok (make)
checking for C compiler... ok (cc)
kernel build source in /usr/src/kernels/2.6.15-1.2054_FC5-i586... yes
acquiring Linux kernel code configuration... ok
checking if Linux is RSBAC patched... no
checking if devfs is enabled... no
discovered host system... Linux (2.6.15)
checking if security module support is enabled... yes
verifying capabilities are not built-in... built-in :(
error: capabilities are built-in to the kernel:
       you will need to recompile a kernel with capabilities
       as a kernel module

What does that mean capabilities are buit-in to the kernel? I need recompile

the kernel ?? I also new on compile kernel .... how can I do that ?

Thanks

YM - 離線訊息
就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk