dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Problems with RSBAC

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Problems with RSBAC
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:26:33 +0200

Oliver Welter wrote:
> I run gentoo and used the gentoo rsbac ebuild which ist a 2.6.19 kernel.
> As I dont need RSBAC, I disabled everything besides the Dazuko Policy
> and now get following error in the kernel log when I boot the system:
>
> 0000000012|rsbac_init_debug(): Initializing
> 0000000013|rsbac_daz_ttl is 86400
> 0000000014|rsbac_do_init(): reading FD attributes from root dev
> 0000000015|rsbac_init_daz(): Initializing RSBAC: DAZuko subsystem
> kobject_add failed for dazuko with -EEXIST, don't try to register things
> with the same name in the same directory.

I recommend posting to the RSBAC mailing list. This error is generated
from RSBAC and not Dazuko. The RSBAC maintainer should be able to easily
identify what the problem is.

If the RSBAC maintainer says that Dazuko is doing something incorrectly,
then we need to know what so that we can fix it.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer