dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] syslog message

From: Tsutomu Oyamada
Subject: [Dazuko-help] syslog message
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:47:06 +0900

Hi,

I got messages as in bellow, when I loaded Dazuko module in the environment of
SELS10.
What problem can I expect from this message?

Apr 20 03:13:09 host1 kernel: dazuko: module not supported by Novell, setting U
taint flag.
Apr 20 03:13:09 host1 kernel: dazuko: loaded, version=2.3.4

However I don't think that there is any problem, I am anxious about a problem,
if any.
Could you tell me what problem I shall have, what influence I shall get and how
to treat
I shall do?

----
Tsutomu Oyamada