dcciv-dev

[Dcciv-dev] GREETINGS

From: Kenneth Taylor
Subject: [Dcciv-dev] GREETINGS
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 15:52:26 +05-30

Dear Sir,
Good day to you.
With due respect and humility, I write you this letter which I believe you
would be of great assistance to me, However I know this letter will sound as a
surprise to you.
I am Kenneth Taylor the first son of Charles Taylor, the exiled President of
Liberia.
I am presently in political asylum with my father and other members of family
in Nigeria. I got your contact on the net during my search for a reliable
person that can cooperate with me in this mutual transaction and your profile
got me convince of your wide in business.
I want you to note that this business will benefit both of us .However, you
must confirm your ability to handle this because it involves a large amount of
money.
The money eight million united state dollar ( $8M US) is my share out of my
father's treasury and this money was deposited as a family treasure with
Security Deposit Unit in Africa at the peak of the war/political crisis that is
currently rocking my country.
I have been unanimously mandated to seek for a honest and trustworthy someone
who will assist me in proceeding to the security company in order to clear the
fund and invest on my behalf as I don't want my name to be used for now,
Because of security reason and the controversy that is trailing my family and
the fact that the international community has place international warrant of
arrest on my father for war crimes for his alleged criminal role in the
protracted Liberian civil war.
The international community has also frozen the family account with
international financial institutions and they are also determined to confiscate
any known asset to belong to my family.
Note that I will send to you the relevant documents that will enable you take
possession of the fund for onward investment for our mutual benefit. All I need
from you is
your confirmation of your ability to handle this transaction, also your
telephone and fax numbers for further communication.
As soon as I get the above information from you, I will forward your name and
particulars to the security company for appropriate transfer of the money into
your account.
I will also send to you the entire necessary document to enable you clear the
fund on my behalf.
I will offer you 25% of the total money as your share, while 5% will be for any
expenses that may incur during the process of transaction, 70% is mine. if you
are interested contact me( address@hidden  )

Note that this is a very safe transaction as I have properly taken care of all
the formalities. All the facilities and logistic towards the successful
transfer of this fund has been arranged and put in place all i need from you is
your cooperation
Finally if you are interested send me your reply through this email address to
enable us proceed.
Regards,
Kenneth Taylor