dcciv-users

[Dcciv-users] carelessness well-being

From: Dora Yates
Subject: [Dcciv-users] carelessness well-being
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:39:35 -0700

Window overlooking back garden. Separate sitting room.
metres of boarded storage space. Double window overlooking front garden with views of Stenness Loch.
Large understair cupboard.
Tenant might be willing to leave if this is not suitable. There is a very large public car park at rear of the shop.
The NASA Goddard Space Flight Center is named after him.
Door leading to pantry, and door leading to back yard. Double window overlooking front garden with views of Stenness Loch. William Morris wallpaper.
Il est disponible dans un seul coloris : le noir.
Garage plus off-road parking for four vehicles.
Garage plus off-road parking for four vehicles.
Vegetable garden surrounded by trees for protection. First to view will buy at this price.
Land and house for sale, situated near Jumilla, Murcia, Spain.
Door leading to pantry, and door leading to back yard.
Fireplace containing wood burning stove. It would have to be this weekend or so.
Ill health forces sale. Hatch leading to attic. Stripped and varnished wooden floor. Window overlooking garden with views of Stenness Loch and Ring of Brodgar. Two three-piece bathrooms, one of which is an ensuite for the master bedroom. Joe Forget the knife!
Solid fuel burning Rayburn.
Land and house for sale, situated near Jumilla, Murcia, Spain. The views from this land are stunning and also the plot overlooks a lake.
Only one fits in the slot, so mail me if you are interested. Price reduced for quick sale. Currently used as a utility room. Smoot of University of California Berkeley.
With mains electricity. metres of boarded storage space.
However for personal matter I need to make some money quickly and for this reason I need to sale this plot.