dchub-dev

[Dchub-dev] [bug #4495] proble -getip and -revip

From: nobody
Subject: [Dchub-dev] [bug #4495] proble -getip and -revip
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:31:17 -0400

=================== BUG #4495: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4495&group_id=3963

Changes by: Eric PREVOTEAU <address@hidden>
Date: Fri 08/08/2003 at 15:31 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid
              Status | Open                      | Declined

these 2 commands are deprecated and not cluster compatible.

=================== BUG #4495: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                    Project: DcHub:  Hub software for Direct
Connect
Submitted on: Sat 07/26/2003 at 21:56
Category:  None                       Severity:  1 - Ordinary
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  Invalid
Assigned to:  ericprev                Status:  Declined
Release:  CVS                         Platform Version:  Linux x86
Planned Release:  None                Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  hello !

I have 2 hubs ..

1hub have users (nick : Trale , Tralla, Eskimo, Panther) (cluseter)
2hub have users (nick : Skip , Jungo , Lazer)

I write 1hub to msg Hub-Security : -getip Skip , I see ip:Skip 0.0.0.0

I write 2hub to msg Hub-Security : -getip Trale , I see ip: Trale 0.0.0.0

Please fix :)

Thanky :)

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Fri 08/08/2003 at 15:31       By: ericprev
these 2 commands are deprecated and not cluster compatible.

Date: Wed 08/06/2003 at 10:06       By: ericprev
It is not a bug, it is a feature :) but a normal one. The cluster was designed
like this to limit the amount of data exchanged by hubs.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4495&group_id=3963