dchub-dev

[Dchub-dev] [support #102317] Client-things.

From: nobody
Subject: [Dchub-dev] [support #102317] Client-things.
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:44:48 -0400

Support Request #102317, was updated on Wed 07/30/2003 at 23:26
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102317&group_id=3963

Category: Feature Request

By: ericprev
Date: Fri 08/08/2003 at 15:44
Logged In: YES
user_id=15899
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686) Gecko/20030428 Galeon/1.3.3

I think a bot parsing the $Search messages will be more
efficient.

By: pakar