dchub-dev

[Dchub-dev] [patch #1971] [Patch #1971] fix invalid ip-kick on search qu

From: noreply
Subject: [Dchub-dev] [patch #1971] [Patch #1971] fix invalid ip-kick on search query
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 06:42:34 -0400

Patch #1971 has been updated.

Project:
Category: None

Follow-Ups:

Date: jeu 25.09.2003 à 21:24
By: hhgoth

Comment:
don't kick non-class C IP-Adresses ending with 255...

Date: mar 30.09.2003 à 17:48
By: blusseau

Comment:
It's not a problem to kick IP ending with 255.

IP ending with 255 is like any others....

Date: mar 30.09.2003 à 19:49
By: hhgoth

Comment:
are you crazy ? - sure it is a problem to kick valid userIP's !!!

I did this cause I Had a user with such a VALID userip in my hub who kicked on
doing search queries...

so please READ what I wrote before simpli closing an patch without knowing what
you're doing