ddd

printing out arrays in Fortran

From: Sall, David
Subject: printing out arrays in Fortran
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:48:48 -0500

Dear ddd,

I am trying to examine the contents of arrays using DDD/GDB with a code
compiled in Fortran77.  For example, if I have an array that has say 10
values, how do I examine (print) elements 3 to 8.

         integer ia(10)
         do i  = 1,10
           ia(i)=i
         end do
         end

I would like to know the value of ia(3) - ia(8).  I have read the manual and
checked the internet and can only find references to C and C++.  Using the
HPUX DDE debugger, you specify a range using a semi-colon, ie, ia(3:8) but
this does not seem to work.

Could you please help me.

Thanks you very much.

David Sall