ddd

Re: <?display_box>

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: <?display_box>
Date: 25 Jan 2001 18:08:28 +0100

Hi!

Gatien Mellion <address@hidden> writes:

> I have just compiled DDD with CC7.3 on SGI IRIX6.5. (that was not so
> easy)

Do you have anything specific (including the DDD version)?  I'd like
to weed out any build problems.

> And when I execute the test program, and I want to see the "i"
> variable :
>
> When I use "print", I have the following:
>
>      (dbx) print i
>             Process 81212: Appropriate symbol not found for: i
>                 <symbol not found>

No idea on that.  Seems like a DBX problem to me.

> When I use "display", I have no box, but the item  <?display_box> on the
> display area

Did you already install it?  Without installation, you must set the
DDD_HOME environment variable accordingly.  See the `INSTALL' file for
details.

--
Andreas Zeller     Universitaet Passau
                   http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/st/staff/zeller/