ddd

Re: Dr. Dobbs article on DDD

From: Emmanuel Briot
Subject: Re: Dr. Dobbs article on DDD
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:34:12 +0100 (CET)

Andreas Zeller writes:
 > Dear DDD users,
 >
 > I have written an article on DDD which will be in the March 2001 issue
 > of Dr. Dobbs Journal.  You can read it in
 >
 >    http://www.ddj.com/articles/2001/0103/0103a/0103a.htm

Excellent article, that should prove very useful to give visibility to DDD. I
have always heard that Dr Dobbs Journal has a very wide audience, and your
article describes the advantages of DDD other a simple command-line interface
fairly well. I actually learned about a few features I didn't know about :-)

Thanks for the pointer to Gvd :-)

Emmanuel
Gvd team