ddd

Steve has reccomended Technojobs.co.uk to you!

From: Technojobs.co.uk
Subject: Steve has reccomended Technojobs.co.uk to you!
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:23:11 -0000

Try this job site out .

Dear Job Seeker

Access Recruitment, Use our advanced features to search and select from
over 14,000 new technical jobs posted by over 600 of the worlds top
IT & Technology recruitment agencies. http://www.technojobs.co.uk .

New Features

Search Engine Upgrade: Our new advanced job search now allows
keyword and phrase searches with keyword and phrase exclusions to
fine-tune your searches, to pin point your desired job. Use our jobs
by email system to set-up automated advanced searches and have the
results mailed to you daily.

Activate Your CV.

Let our recruitment agencies find you! Upload your CV and have
the job come to you, Our CV Centre is the perfect way to advance
your career, sit back and relax use our CV centre today and get noticed
join at http://technojobs.co.uk/jobseek/cvjoin.php3 ,

Technojobs join the worlds leading technical recruitment site today,
and acquire the job you DESERVE!

Technojobs

Sorry: If you have received this reccomendation mail in error please accept our
aplologies.
to remove your email address permanently from this list send a blank mail
to mailto:address@hidden .

-----
Technojobs.co.uk - Advance Your Technocal career!......