ddd

ddd with java

From: Dave Eccleston
Subject: ddd with java
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 08:48:34 -0500

I'm trying to use ddd with IBM's jdk1.3.  My application is split into a
large number of packages.  If I browse to a source file and try to set a
breakpoint, it tries to set the break in class "Fix" rather than the
fully qualified classname "targets.displayobject.userdefined.Fix".  This
doesn't work because jdb requires the latter form.

I've searched the online manual and the mailing list archives, and I
can't find anything about this problem, any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave