ddd

threads

From: Greg Sarsons
Subject: threads
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 19:53:29 -0500

I'm trying to figure out how to debug with threads using DDD.  My kernel
is 2.2.17-21mdk and gdb is version 5.0 if it matters.  I written a bit
of code that creates a couple of pthreads but I've been unable to set a
breakpoint in the tread functions.  When I run in the debugger it just
seems to ignore them.  I do see in the console window messages about
thread sync etc.

The window to view threads doesn't list anything about these other
threads I've created.

Words of wisdom would be welcomed.

Greg
--
It said use Windows 98 or better so I installed Linux.