ddd

DDD fonts questions

From: Wei Ren
Subject: DDD fonts questions
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:48:31 +0800

hi ,everyone
   i have some problems in DDD's fonts.

 i use some p233 box, fresh installed RedHat 6.2, use full install.

1. i installed LessTif 0.90.0 in my box.
   at first , configure of Lesstif seems can't find the right path of
   autoconf/automake, so i add some link in /usr/local to /usr/share.

cd /usr/local/
ln /usr/share  share -s
then i install LessTif , it sounds OK.

2. i installed ddd-3.2.1 in my box.
   everything is OK during install, but when use make check ,
  i find the menu edit --> preferences  -->fonts have nothing
to select , that is, i can't chose the fonts of code want to debug.
 the window of fonts select is something like this:

Default Font
Variable Width
Fixed width

NO SELECT LIST, it's blank . and the helpers window is the same .
some of my codes have rather long  line (140 chars),
and if i can't set the code's fonts to some smaller one,
i can't know the really line when i debug them .

PLEASE help me as soon as possible.

                       ren wei