ddd

The A.S.S. Newsletter - ADULT MATERIAL -ihwomhqfyu

From: The A.S.S. Newsletter
Subject: The A.S.S. Newsletter - ADULT MATERIAL -ihwomhqfyu
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 03:56:07 -0800

A.S.S News
FEBRUARY 2001

TIRED OF THE SAME OLD PUSSY?

Why not start your day off right with something new and tight? We've made a Valentine's Day Promise to give you the best of best! Cum check out our all new sites with everything your little hard-on desires. The month's newsletter includes: Celebs (new pics for 2001!!!), Virgins, Asians, and much much more.

Because you owe it to yourself this year don't you?

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO VISIT THE FEBRUARY 2001
AWESOME SEX SOURCE NEWSLETTER

Removal Instructions
This is the Awesome Sex Source Newsletter ("A.S.S. News"). We appreciate you being on our list. However, if you don't want to get notifications of all the awesome new sex sites we find anymore, as always all you have to do is send an email message to: address@hidden and you'll never get anything from us ever again.