ddd

DEBUGGING

From: Mutie, Ceasar Mbithuka
Subject: DEBUGGING
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:52:28 +0100

I have downloaded the DDD and I like it so much due to its graphical
interface.
However I have a problem which I would request you to kindly help me out.
 I am using DDD (data  Display Debugger in the Unix enviromnment, X
windows). My problem is that when I am debugging the main program which has
some function calls, I cannot step into the called functions and hence
cannot view their scripts. Please advice me on what to do.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.