ddd

Slave terminal settings

From: Robert Ernst
Subject: Slave terminal settings
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:47:55 -0800

Whenever I start ddd I receive the following error message at the command
line;

 "gdb: cannot get slave terminal settings: Invalid argument"

I'm starting ddd from a telnet session back to and Xserver.

============================
Robert Ernst
Principal Software Engineer

Company:OpenWave
Phone:  805-957-1790 x554
Cell:   805-705-1795

Email:  address@hidden
Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic mail message
is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy,
forward, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.