ddd

DDD and Angel

From: Igor Trevisan
Subject: DDD and Angel
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:05:59 +0100

Hi,

        I am currently using Insight on a Linux RedHad 7.0 machine, to
debug
a first test software I wrote for a CirrusLogic EP7212 with an ARM
core.
I connect the debugger to the Angel monitor (from ARM) I
previously downloaded.
Everything goes right a part for the fact that I can't see the
output of the "printf" functions I used.
If I use the Insight simulator for ARM instead, I can see the printf
output on the Xterminal from which I launched the debugger.
I would like to know if DDD can connect to ARM Angel monitor,
and, if so, if it can solve the problem I am facing with Insight.
Best regards,
        Igor.
BlueWind                Electronic Design
I-31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TREVISO)
Via Steffani 7/B
VOICE   +39 0 423 723431
FAX     +39 0 423 744738