ddd

Problems with ddd 3.3

From: Robert Kerr
Subject: Problems with ddd 3.3
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 16:33:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi,
I'm running into problems with ddd 3.3 on top of ladebug on my Compaq
Alpha running Tru64 Unix v 5.0.
Here's the problems:
1)  When I'm using next to step through a program, the highlighting
doesn't follow where I am.  The output window shows the right line number,
but the source windows doesn't change.

2) If I right click on a line and tell it to set a breakpoint there, the
output window shows 'file my_file.cpp', the debugger busy led blinks, and
the status line shows "Stop: waiting until Ladebug gets ready"  but it
never gets ready--it just stays like that.

3) When I pop the stack, the source window updates to the right file, but
doesn't move to the right line in the file.

Thanks

--
-bob

Hurewitz's Memory Principle:  The chance of forgetting something
         is directly proportional to... to... uh.....
* Robert Kerr, The morphing guy.  *    MS 0847 Sandia National Labs  *
* address@hidden               *    Albuquerque NM 87185-0847     *
* address@hidden             *      Phone: (505) 844-8606       *
* http://www.et.byu.edu/~kerrr    *      Fax: (505) 844-9297         *