ddd

Just updating my contact list...

From: media21
Subject: Just updating my contact list...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:03:11 +0000

Hi,

   It's Lori again.  I haven't written to you for a while and I just wanted
make sure that you still wanted to hear about my sexy antics.
   I needed to have some fun while I worked so I got this cool job at this
live video
site.  I get to chat, get naked and play with my pussy.  I'd love it
if you'd cum and play with me.  I'm sure that you'll have a "hard" time
leaving.  You can check out my pics at my homepage in case you
forgot what I look like http://204085288/
   I'm waiting for you.

XOXOXO
Lori