ddd

Want To Party??

From: executivebb
Subject: Want To Party??
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:31:11 +0000

Are you ready to travel the U.S. or the World and experience things no other
company can offer you! Check out The Executive Black Book and the services we
provide. From all of your travel needs, hotel reservations, limousines,
"PRIVATE DISCREET SERVICES" and more!! We've traveled all over to bring you
the very best in adult entertainment, strip clubs, escort service referral,
and the hottest nightclubs.

Flying to New York, have our limousines pick you up and get you the "VIP"
treatment you deserve. Get into the hottest clubs as a "VIP". Want to party,
let us show you how and where.

The Executive Black Book has "DISCREET" billing and "PRIVATE" client  services.
Going to Vegas or L.A., do it first class without all the  guesswork. From
Amsterdam to Costa Rica, we've been there. We pride ourselves  in making your
business trip or vacation a unforgettable experience.

Because we are known throughout the world for our excellence in full  concierge
service, we are able to match or beat prices at hotels, airlines,  and any
travel or "PERSONAL SERVICES" you might require. Sit back and let The
Executive Black Book pamper you!!!

Contact us during the next 48 HOURS and we will offer a 25% DISCOUNT on your
annual membership. Give us a call now at 1-866-DISCREET!!! Also, you may fax
or email the contact request form back to us, and a representitive will
contact you at your convinience...

1-866-DISCREET (Toll Free #) "1-866-347-2733"

1-954-753-2846 (Fax #)

********************************
Discreet Contact Request Form
********************************

48-hour offer #98031801

Name: _______________________________

Please, Contact Me About Your Services Via,

Email Address:  ______________________________

Phone Number:   ______________________________

Fax number:     ______________________________

Best Time:      ______________________________

Please, Send More Info About Your Services To:

Address:        ______________________________

Email this form back to us, by hitting the reply now or email to:

address@hidden

or fax to #1-954-753-2846 now...

Your Contact Information Will be kept private and discreet...

To discontinue receipt of further notice and to be removed from our
database, please reply with the word "Remove" in subject.

Any attempts to disrupt the removal email address etc., will not allow
us to be able to retrieve and process the remove requests.

.031801AV