[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:59:52 -0700
Mr. James Teague
1033 East Princeton Avenue
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Home Phone: 480-813-2928
Cell Phone: 480-695-6658
To obtain a position where I can contribute to the success of a
high potential organization in the area of sales, training and
organizational development using team building, persuasion, and
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
* Highly motivated and results oriented.
* Strong work ethics and a proactive disposition.
* Ability to plan and organize with little or no assistance.
* Motivated and enthusiastic about developing good relations with clients.
* Effective working alone or as a cooperative team member.
* Professional in appearance and presentation.
Group Facilitation, Teaching, Public Speaking, Team Building, Leadership,
Organizational Development, Persuading, Selling, and Communicating
* Facilitated and coached teams of ten to twenty oversees volunteers in the
United Kingdom over a period of two years, building synergy and
effectiveness among people of diverse backgrounds.
* Trained commercial driving skills to new and experienced team members of a
large trucking company.
* Presented courses, publics speeches, and presentations to groups ranging
in number from 10 to 400 in the United States and abroad.
* Provided quality customer service and problem solving in the commercial
food, and concrete industry.
* Able to handle competitive situations with confidence and tact.
1997 to 2001 Concrete Delivery Specialist/Trainer
Chandler Ready Mix
1995 to 1997 Commercial Driver/Trainer
1994 to 1995 Payroll Specialist
1988 to 1990 LDS Missionary
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
Arizona State University December, 1994
* Bachelor of Science Degree
* Major: Business Management, Human Resources Management
* Minor: Psychology
* Attended leadership and management planning seminars and workshops
* Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, and internet proficient.
INTERESTS / ACTIVITIES:
* Assistant Boy Scout Master, golfing, camping, and boating
* President of Homeowners Association 1997 to Present
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|