ddd

Display does not refresh/reflect changes when another process modifies

From: Sachin Shurpali
Subject: Display does not refresh/reflect changes when another process modifies it!!
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:26:50 +0200

Hello,
    I have a situation as described below.

I have two tasks , which have a shared memory, which is read/written by both. I
open both tasks with two instances of ddd.
My observation is , when one task modifies the shared mem area , the Display in
other instace of ddd does not reflect it.

I hope , the next releases of ddd will have this corrected.

All the best.
Sachin