ddd

debugging threads with DDD

From: Burin Itsarachai
Subject: debugging threads with DDD
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:23:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm currently building a multi-threaded application
using pthread library in Linux. I have problem in
debugging the program because when the program is
running, there are many active threads. When my
program crashes I don't know which thread was the
culprit. I tried to use DDD to see detailed exucution
of those threads but it seems that I can't
switch/suspend/continue threads as I wish in DDD. Does
DDD fully support threads debugging? If so, could u
tell me where I can find the documentation(about
debugging threads with DDD).

Regards,
Burin Itsarachai