ddd

Re: Setting a breakpoint in multiple source files...

From: Christian Monfort
Subject: Re: Setting a breakpoint in multiple source files...
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 09:55:41 +0100

Juan Luis Baptiste wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a program that has many source files, and I want to set a breakpoint
> in ddd in a source file different from the one where I have the main defined
> (the one that gets loaded when I open the executable in ddd), but I haven't
> found how, and in the manual I didn't found how to do it.
>
> Any tips?
>
> Thanks,

Load the source file you want to set the breakpoint in (Menu "File / Open
source file", I think), then set the breakpoint as usual in the source file
window.

If you know exactly where to set the BP (ie function and/or source file / line
number), you can also set it manually at the debugger prompt (try "help
breakpoint" - or equivalent, depending on the debugger you are using - for
details)

CM.