ddd

Patches to DDD to support BASH debugging

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Patches to DDD to support BASH debugging
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:45:54 -0500

Recently, I wrote a full-scale debugger for bash. (It has things like
gdb's "return" and finish", call stack display, tracking across
multiple source files, temporary and conditional breakpoints and so
on. See http://bashdb.sourceforge.net)

I've also recently modified DDD 3.3.1 to teach it to work with this
bash debugger. So now I have made copious changes to DDD. How could I
get them encorporated into ddd? I also notice that there is a ddd CVS
on sourceforge.net. I have an account there (my login is rockyb), I
could for example check in the changes (after first making sure that
what is in CVS is at least version 3.3.1.)

Thanks.