ddd

GDB interface

From: a2782
Subject: GDB interface
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:05:11 GMT

Hi to all!

I\'m involved in a project where I have to interact with GDB as DDD
does. Does anybody knows where to find documentation about the
interface between DDD and GDB? I know that the key is in GDBAgent,
which uses a TTYAgent to do this, but I am not used to this way (and I
haven\'t found documents which explain it). I would also know what are
the functions which GDB provides for interacting with it.

My idea is doing a project in Kylix 3.0 that uses functions of GDB to
display debug information (something like a \'educational DDD in Kylix\').

Thanks in advance!