ddd

autostart

From: werner_jacoby
Subject: autostart
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 06:57:50 +0100

Hi folks,

maybe I'm missing something obvious (ddd 3.3.1).
If I load a programm and click 'step', ddd complains 'The program is not being
run.'
Is it really so hard to autostart the program and break after 1 step?

Having to set a breakpoint after every load is really wasting time ..

Anyway, ddd seems to be a very nice, productive tool ..

Werner Jacoby

P.S. I enabled color in preferences, but ddd sticks to grey ..
        (Red Hat Linux 8)