ddd

Launch "home-made" gdb

From: guillermo . fernandez
Subject: Launch "home-made" gdb
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:09:39 +0200

Hi!

I have  modified version of gdb called xt-gdb for extensa processors. It seems
to work the same way (at least it is supposed to...) as gdb. I then suppose I
could use ddd as an interface, if I modify the sources in order to ask him to
launch xt-gdb instead of gdb.

I had a look to the sources, and unfortunatelly I was not able to identfy where
I could make such change.

Could someone point me to the right place to do such modification, or point me
to a document that could allow me to do such change?

Thanks,

Guille

PS: I'm not in the mailing list, could you pls add my e-mail to your answer?
Thanks.