ddd

DDD on Cygwin: can't interrupt debugger?

From: Marco Zandonadi
Subject: DDD on Cygwin: can't interrupt debugger?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:47:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I tried using DDD under Cygwin. I have a very recent
Cygwin installation and am using the DDD that came
with it. The OS I'm using is Windows XP.

I noticed that once I start the program to debug, I
can't interrupt it. I tried using the "Interrupt" menu
item, the "Interrupt" button and I also tried typing
ctrl-c in the output pane but nothing happened. I can
see ^C being printed on the output pane but the
program doesn't stop.

Does anybody know how to work around this issue?

Thanks.

Marco