ddd

RE: DDD-3.3.9-test1 is released [HP-UX 11.22, IA64, gcc 3.4.0]

From: Seip, Christopher
Subject: RE: DDD-3.3.9-test1 is released [HP-UX 11.22, IA64, gcc 3.4.0]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:28:20 -0700

I tried building on HP-UX 11.22 on Itanium/IA64 architecture, this time
with GCC instead of HP's compiler.

GCC 3.4.0, Perl 5.8.3, Make 3.80, Bison 1.875, M4 1.4, and Flex 2.5.4a.

This was a pretty clean build, except when linking the ddd executable,
this warning looked a bit more serious than the usual compiler barking:

ld: (Warning) Unsatisfied symbol "yyparse" in file
/usr/lib/hpux32/liby.so
1 warnings.

Config.log file attached.  Regards,

--Chris--