ddd

XmStringGetNextComponent: unknown type (Was: size of _XmStrings)

From: Andrei A. Voropaev
Subject: XmStringGetNextComponent: unknown type (Was: size of _XmStrings)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:56:59 +0200

This is minor issue really because so far it didn't break anything :)
When I start ddd I get the following warnings:

Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
(Annoyed?  Try 'Edit->Preferences->General->Suppress X Warnings'!)
Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
Warning: XmStringGetNextComponent: unknown type 143566352

Warning: XmStringGetNextComponent: unknown type 143565192

Warning: XmStringGetNextComponent: unknown type 143568632

Warning: XmStringGetNextComponent: unknown type 143567432

Warning: XmStringGetNextComponent: unknown type 143569472

Warning: XmStringGetNextComponent: unknown type 143593856

Warning: XmStringGetNextComponent: unknown type 143593248

As it was recommended I've compiled ddd statically against
lesstif-0.93.94. It didn't remove any of the messages, which means that
there's some incompatibility in usage of lesstif. It's not up to me to
decide how bad it is :)

Andrei

----- Forwarded message from "Andrei A. Voropaev" <address@hidden> -----

----- End forwarded message -----