ddd

source code on remote machine

From: Phil Cinquanti
Subject: source code on remote machine
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:15:22 -0500

I have not been able to find this ability in the documentation.
We have a main development system, and several testing systems.
Our current process is to copy our executables to the testing systems, that
contain different data sets to test on.
Our ideal situation would be to run ddd on the testing machine while having
it refer to the source code on our development system.
Is this possible?
Thank You
Phil
address@hidden
www.medent.com

--
This message and any attachments may contain information that is protected
by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use

dangerous content by MailScanner.