ddd

Command completion not displayed

From: Iyappan S- CTD, Chennai.
Subject: Command completion not displayed
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:27:41 +0530

Hello All,

I am using DDD with a gdb ported to proprietary processor target.

The problem I face is,

When I hit <Tab> key, the commands are displayed.  But DDD actually sends
complete command to Gdb and gets the completion list.  This I understand
from the ~/.ddd/log file.  Somehow they are not displayed on the screen.
This happens only between 'target' and 'attach' command.

Before 'target' and after 'attach' command, any command completion requests
are displayed correctly.

I tried with DDD 3.3 and 3.3.9.  This happens in both the versions.

Any idea how to fix this ?  I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Iyappan