ddd

Specifying source path

From: Aditya Chaubal
Subject: Specifying source path
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:10:50 -0600

Hi,

I'm a new DDD user.  I'm using DDD with the GDB debugger.  In the
application that I'm trying to debug, the executable is compiled from
source files in serveral different directories.

DDD does not pick up all of them so I tried to specify the path in hte
'Search Path for Source Files' field under Edit->GDB settings.  When I
click 'Apply' I get the following output:

(gdb) dir $cdir:$cwd:/dir1/dir2/dir3
(gdb) set host-charset
Requires an argument. Valid arguments are ASCII, ISO-8859-1.
(gdb) set max-user-call-depth
Argument required (integer to set it to.).
(gdb) set prompt

Then it does nothing and I don't get the command prompt back.  Could
you let me know how I can get around this problem?

Thanks,