ddd

Re: Q: Sun DBX fixes for DDD

From: Ingo Dahm
Subject: Re: Q: Sun DBX fixes for DDD
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:51:09 +0200

Hi Andrew,

attd. the diffs and - for completness - the complete files. Please let me know
if i can test some other stuff, if you need it.

The stuff compiles correctly if HAVE_SUNDBX set (most likly through config.h,
but i don't know how to do that best). Threads will be enabled and the nasty
jump to the top of the file after setting a breakpoint is ''disabled'' :-)

Cheers

        -ingo

PS: Please use the email address above in the future.

On Tuesday 31 August 2004 15:25, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > would you be interested to get diffs for making ddd work with the SunONE
> > Studio dbx? If yes, please let me know. Would be great to see'em
> > integrated, since it would save a lot of - my - time.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> >     -ingo
>
> Yes, please!
>
> (Although I have a SPARC/Solaris machine for testing DDD releases,
> I don't have any of the Sun tools; I can only test with the GNU tools,
> so problems creep in from time to time.)
>
> Andrew.

> This message was sent using MWEB Airmail.
> JUST LIKE THAT
> http://airmail.mweb.co.za/

Ingo Dahm
Sun Microsystems Inc.