ddd

Re: Compilation Issues on Centos5

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: Compilation Issues on Centos5
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:46:04 +0200

On Nov 7, 2007 6:54 PM, Tim Mooney <address@hidden> wrote:
In regard to: Re: Compilation Issues on Centos5, Edd Barrett said (at...:
> I am trying to build ddd-3.2.1.

That's your problem, then.  That release is ancient, especially by
C++ standards.  Why don't you try the latest 3.3.12 test release.

       http://sourceforge.net/projects/ddd/

Or 3.3.11 which is known to be the most stable release.

Andrew, is the 3.3.12 test release ever going to be promoted to a
full release?  It's been in "test" for a long time.

I must admit I've been very slack with DDD releases now that my day
job doesn't involve using DDD any longer.  I do apologise, and will try
to get 3.3.12 out by the end of the year.

If there's someone who'd like to step up to the plate to maintain
DDD, please let me know.

Andrew.