ddd

A minor nuisance -- Source window on first breakpoint

From: Fred Krogh
Subject: A minor nuisance -- Source window on first breakpoint
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 14:20:01 -0800

I'm running ddd-3.3.11on gentoo.  Recently it seems that the source
window does not display the current location when it hits the first
breakpoint of the run.  Of course clicking on "Status" and then
"Backtrace" and then clicking on the current location gets me there.
All other breakpoints work as desired.  Is this my own special problem?
Thanks,
Fred