ddd

Re: how do you start up DDD?

From: shaunak saha
Subject: Re: how do you start up DDD?
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:03:32 +0530

Hi,

In step 3 you said that did a "configure" and "make" but no "make install" after that.To install the compiled programs(ddd) you need to give the command "make install".
This will install the ddd binary in you /usr/local/bin.

Also to verify you ddd binary is build properly, after doing a make you can do a "make check".This creates a sample C++ program `cxxtest' and then runs DDD on it by invoking `./ddd cxxtest'.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Shaunak