debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] how to set a default language?

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] how to set a default language?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:48:07 +0200

Soon-Son Kwon (2002-06-22 10:45:51 +0900) :

> Can anyone please let me know if a user connects to the
> sourceforge(before logging in), how can I set a default language for
> him?
>
> For now, English is the default language.  But for me, I would like
> to set Korean the default language when he/she first connects to it
> because most of my users are Koreans.
>
> Any ideas? (I am running 2.5.X)

Quick and dirty idea: copy BaseLanguage.class to English.class (so
that you keep a full English class), then copy Korean.class onto
BaseLanguage.class.

  Cleaner solution: edit www/include/pre.php line 155 and around.
What would be an interesting addition for the package (2.6 only,
please) is a nice Debconf question, a configuration variable, and so
on.  If you happen to have too much time on your hands :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

The cherry blossom / Tumbles from the highest tree / One needs more petrol
  -- in Good Omens (Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman)