debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Ldap issues with install

From: Blake Girardot
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Ldap issues with install
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:17:49 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manik Surtani" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 5:48 AM
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Ldap issues with install

> Hello, all.
>
> Been having an ldap issue with setting up debian-sf (2.5, using apt-get
> on woody).
>
> Since this is my first time with ldap, I reckon its justs omething i
> havent done or a silly config file.
>
> Help/advice much appreciated - I'm clueless!
> Thanks,
> Manik

this is very good, thank your for the question and report.

you are not alone, this is exactly the same problem that many people have
lo-lan-do is working or is going to work on the problem. i dont know of how
to fix it , but i sure want to :)

if anyone else has figured out how to get past this issue on a new/clean
install hopefully they will share. if not, then we will have to fix it
ourselves and/or hope lo-lan-do can solve it.

any research or effort you put into solving this problem will be appreciated
by the whole debian-sf community :) and search the archives on the error
message at the bottom of your mail, there are existing suggestions on things
you can try.

cheers,
blake