debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Upgrade to last CVS

From: David Touitou
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Upgrade to last CVS
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:01:21 +0200

Hello all,

I feel kind of newbie here : first setup of debian distro (Woody) two days ago
in order to setup debian-sf (using apt-get). I ususally use FreeBSD.

I have three issues right now.

First one are the cronjobs.
I'm not sure at all they are executed (or not executed).
/etc/cron.d/sourceforge exists but nothing seems to happen while it should (no
bind upgrade for example until I launch them by hand).
Any clue ?

Second one is ssh login.
I've created a test account and it can not log totaly.
Actually it can log but get this error message :
This is a restricted account.
You cannot execute anything here.
Goodbye.
Connection to shell1.ogdn.net closed.
What is "missing" in the ssh setup to allow this connection ?

Third one (at last for today) is about the subject of this mail : upgrading
from 2.5-29 (stable version setup by apt-get on Woody)...
I've followed the instructions from the
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/debian-sf/how_to_build.html page but I don't
know what to do once I have my "brand new and nice sourceforge-2.5 directory"...
How to I upgrade the different script ?

Thanks in advance,
David.

--